🍐 我们总结了多伦多代写中—— UT代写的经典案例，如果你有任何Essay代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。
1. Work with the same group as the first group assignment. To reach your group members please view the link.
2. Please list every group member’s name in alphabetical order on page 1 and give everyone’s information as listed.
3. Each group translates the part assigned to you. Delete the other parts and only submit the part that your group translated.
4. Your Chinese translation should be put after each paragraph of English, i.e., one paragraph of English followed by one paragraph of Chinese. Even though a paragraph contains only one line, do the same.
5. List the vocabulary words that help you understand the passage.
6. Please mark the difficult sentences and discuss the techniques used in your translation.
7. Each group will earn the same mark for the translation.
8. Please work together with your group members to translate and proofread your translation. Strive to provide the best possible Accurate and Readable text in Chinese. The translation of names, places, and terminologies must be consistent. Please pay attention to style and fluency of your translation. (See ECTC61 Translation Evaluation.)
9. You should refrain from copying Google or Youdao translation directly, which will be treated as plagiarism and be penalized with a failing grade.
10. Please submit your work in “Word” docx file. File Name: ECTC61 Translation Group #
CoursePear™提供各类学术服务，Essay代写，Assignment代写，Exam / Quiz助攻，Dissertation / Thesis代写，Problem Set代做等。