🍐 我们总结了多伦多代写中—— UT代写的经典案例，如果你有任何Essay代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。
1. Join a group on Quercus by going to People and self-signup to a group. You must sign up to a group and complete the translation of the text assigned to your group. To reach your group members please view the link.
2. Please list every group member’s name in alphabetical order on page 1 and give everyone’s information as listed.
3. Each group translates the part assigned to you. Delete the other parts and only submit the part that your group translated.
4. Your Chinese translation should be put after each paragraph of English, i.e., one paragraph of English followed by one paragraph of Chinese. Even though a paragraph contains only one line, do the same.
5. List the vocabulary words that help you understand the passage.
6. Please mark the difficult sentences and discuss the techniques used in your translation.
7. Each group will earn the same mark for the translation.
8. Please work together with your group members to translate and proofread your translation. Strive to provide the best possible Accurate and Readable text in Chinese. The translation of names, places, and terminologies must be consistent. Please pay attention to style and fluency of your translation. (See ECTC61 Translation Evaluation.)
9. You should refrain from copying Google or Youdao translation directly, which will be treated as plagiarism and be penalized with a failing grade.
10. Please submit your work in “Word” doc file. File Name: ECTC61H3F2021 Translation 1Group #
ECTC61 Translation Evaluation:
To strive for a good translation, first, please read through the whole text to get a general feel for the quality and style. Then please compare the translation to the source text and ask yourself whether you have applied a general judgment of the translation quality.
1. Did you comprehend the source text, and is that expertise conveyed in the translated text?
2. Does the translation flow naturally in the target language or would a different choice of words be better?
3. Is the translation correct for the intended audience? Did the translator use proper idiomatic language for the subject matter?
4. Is the text consistent? Were words and phrases consistent throughout the translation?
5. How accurate is the translated text? Are there any typographical, spelling or grammar mistakes? 6. Is terminology appropriate in context?
7. Are the numbers and/or measurements translated correctly? Are the conversions accurate?
8. Are names, trademarks and other non-translatable words preserved from the source text?
9. Was proper punctuation used for the target language?
10. Is the style of the translation consistent with the style of the source?
CoursePear™提供各类学术服务，Essay代写，Assignment代写，Exam / Quiz助攻，Dissertation / Thesis代写，Problem Set代做等。