🍐 我们总结了加拿大代写中——Case Study代写的经典案例，如果你有任何商科代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。(KPU代写)
Organization Application #3
For this OAA, we return one last time to the Northwest Sales Division of Widget Tech Industries. You can find the case here.
Assume the following:
After Freda’s meeting with Neil and her interviews with each of the sales directors, she suspects that the problems in the Northeast Sales Division are more complex than Neil appears to understand. Freda wants to bring in an external consultant who can provide insight into the interpersonal issues that the team is facing. Freda asks you to come to WTI as a consultant to help her identify the underlying issues and develop specific recommendations for Neil.
For this OAA, move beyond Neil’s focus on Renee’s behaviour and consider the entire division. How are the managers in Neil’s team working together?
Which interpersonal issues are affecting teamwork and performance?
Do your analysis and answer the following questions:
- Identify a minimum of three (3) issues, (either current problems, or problems that may be emerging). Your summary must include at least one issue for each of the following:
- Leadership and/or Followership
- Power and/or Persuasion
- Outline a detailed action plan to deal with the issues you identify in part 1. Include a detailed rationale for each of the actions you propose.
Be sure to provide detailed analysis to explain cause and effect. You must apply specific ideas from each of the following lessons:
- Lesson 4-4 Communication
- Lesson 4-6 Constructive Feedback.
- Lesson 5-1: Leadership and Followership
- Lesson 5-2: Persuasion, Influence, Impression Management
Your action plan should
- demonstrate OB best practices, and your rationale must
- explain why you chose to include the elements that you did
As with previous OAAs, your submission can be any professionally prepared “thing” that clearly conveys:
- The underlying issues you have identified (minimum of 3)
- Your proposed action plan – remember, you are a consultant advising Neil.
- Why your plan is consistent with and supported by specific OB concepts learned in Modules 4 and 5.
- A traditional report style document
- A table where one column itemizes the issues, a second column lists actions or steps and the next explains why they are justified with OB concepts from the lesson.
- A flow chart with items and IF/THEN considerations showing how different reactions of different people could lead to different outcomes. Number each item on the chart and then provide explanation for each number like footnotes, or an H5P image with information hotspots
- A video presentation or narrative powerpoint presentation
- Or anything else your creativity musters that clearly outlines your findings, what Neils should do and why.
IF you are going to submit a document, please convert it to PDF format when you are ready to submit it.
You can upload your work as a file, or include a link to it if that works better for the format you choose. Complete your submission and save it as a draft. Then check the attachment and/or links are as you intend them to be. Once you are content with the presentation, submit for grading.
This assignment will be graded out of 50.
Considered in its entirety, your submission will be graded for:
- being complete – all required elements are included: what you are going to do and why, supported with specific OB principles or ideas from the lessons listed above.
- being thorough – all elements are explained to a degree that someone other than you could pick up this work, and act on it with certainty and be able to explain it to someone else.
- applying course concepts showing that you understand how to use the ideas, models, theories etc. from the lessons to develop practical solutions. Your action plan should describe exactly what Neil should do and why.