🍐 我们总结了加拿大代写中——Arts History代写的经典案例，如果你有任何Essay代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。（SC代写）
- Select one art movement from the modern era from the list of options included towards the end of this document.
- In your own words (do not use quotes), provide a description of the movement and its key characteristics (100-150 words approx.).
- Identify one artist representative of this movement and two key works by them. Addressing each work in turn, and writing in your own words (do not use quotes), describe how each work is representative of the movement in question (i.e., address what the artist was trying to achieve with the work). An embedded image of each work should be included. Do not choose a work addressed in one of the content pages (400 words).
- In order to learn more about the artists and their work, you should draw upon two sources when writing your essay (see section below on Finding Resources).
- Include an APA formatted title page that includes the details below.
- Include one citation for each of your sources and a reference list in APA format.
Submission and grading criteria
Submit your assignment to the art movement essay drop-box by the date specified in the learning plan. The word count of your essay should be a minimum of 500 words not including references.
- Title page and images (including assignment, student name, and date of submission) (5 marks)
- Description of art movement and key characteristics (approx. 100-150 words) (10 marks)
- Main discussion (400 words) (35 marks)
- Formatting (Times New Roman, size 12 font, and double-spaced) (5 marks)
- Spelling, grammar, syntax (10 marks)
- APA formatted citations and references (5 marks)
Research and Finding Resources
Important: Any source drawn upon should be a legitimate academic or artistic resource (e.g. art textbooks, art gallery websites). You are not to use Wikipedia, blogs, or commercial or tourism and/or random websites. You can use your textbook as one of your sources. Contact me directly if you are unsure as to the credibility or legitimacy of a source. All sources drawn upon should have a citation in your assignment and be included as a reference at the end of your assignment. Any assignment that is found to be wholly or partly plagiarized will result in a grade of zero and written notification. Marks will also be lost if quotes from your source material are included.
Suggested art movement options (see your textbook for details of each movement). If you would like to write your essay on a modern art movement not included in the following list, please contact me directly for approval first. Your essay must focus on either a movement in the visual arts or architecture. Assignments written on music/ literature will receive a grade of zero.
- Art Nouveau
- German expressionism
- Abstract expressionism
- Pop Art