- . Follow the instructions below to complete the Assignment: Novel Analysis.
- . If you want feedback before your assignment is graded, submit a draft.
- . Submit your best final version to the Novel Analysis dropbox for a m a r k ou t of 25. Altogether this short assignment should be about 500 words.
- . Write a summary paragraph of the ideas of nature vs. nurture presented in Frankenstein.
- . In a second paragraph, explain whether you think nature or nurture is responsible for the personalities of the characters in the novel.
- Use evidence from the first four chapters of Frankenstein to support your argument.
- Make specific reference to at least two of the characters.
- . In your writing, make sure you follow standard paragraph structure, beginning with a clear topic sentence. The topic must be developed in the body of the paragraph. Use the final sentence of your first paragraph to act as a transition to the second paragraph which will follow the same pattern. Points to Remember
Your answer should be about 500 words, double-spaced.
Be sure to follow MLA formatting. Include a works cited page and in-text citations. Write in your best prose style and ensure all of your paragraphs are carefully organized. As always, review your text to ensure that it contains no mechanical (spelling, capitalization, grammar, punctuation) errors.