🍐 我们总结了美国代写中——Psychology代写的经典案例，如果你有任何作业代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。
Evaluating a Claim in the Popular Press: Stage 2 Worth 40 points
In this assignment, select one of the popular press articles in canvas and use the skills you have developed and knowledge of research methods to write a response to the editor of the publication. You will explain whether psychologists would or would not believe the claim made. To do this, you will first identify the type of research that was presented. Then, you will evaluate the credibility of the claim by discussing 3 research criteria relevant to the type of research that was presented. You can include research criteria presented in the popular press article and/or research criteria that should have been included. We will explore the academic journal article associated with this article in future assignments.
Please select and write about one of these articles:
- Controlling Our Emotions Could Undermine Social Change _ Popular Press.pdf
- Nature Helps Anxiety _ Popular Press .pdf
The overall goal of this assignment is to demonstrate that you can apply course material to be a critical consumer of research. The corresponding Course Goal is:
PSY100 students will critically evaluate research from diverse sources.
You are writing this paper for the editor of the popular press source that published the article you selected. For the purposes of this assignment, pretend that your instructor is the editor, since they selected the articles for you to read.
Due Date and Submission Guidelines:
- This paper must be submitted via Canvas by the date and time indicated on the syllabus.
- Your paper should be APA 7th edition formatted: typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman size 12 font, with 1-inch margins, running head, page numbers, title page, references page, and headings/subheadings as needed.
- Your response should be 3-5 pages long. You will not be penalized if it is longer.
- So other professionals in Psychology can find your source article and so the editor you are writing to knows which article you are evaluating, please cite the article throughout your response in APA format.
- Module 2 of your text
- Module 2 Lecture