🍐 我们总结了新西兰代写中——Information Systems代写的经典案例，如果你有任何代考的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。
Information Systems – 新西兰代考
This exam is in total worth 50 marks.
- What are Lead Users, Extreme Users, and Typical Users? Describe and compare with examples.
- We have the following two hypotheses:
1) Red buttons are more usable than green buttons
2) Green buttons are clicked faster than red buttons.
We plan to run a between-subject design where half of the participants test a webpage with only red buttons while the other half tests a webpage with only green buttons. We measure usability with the System Usability Scale (SUS) and by measuring the error rate (unsuccessful clicks). We measure speed using task completion time. All participants use a provided laptop computer with a standard keyboard and a standard mouse positioned to the right of the keyboard.
a) Identify dependent variable(s) and independent variable(s) for this study.
b) Identify possible confounding variable(s).
- A business client has approached you with an application development request involving significant user interface work. Discuss how a user-centred iterative design process would be applied to this job and involve all parties (designers, developers, clients, users). In your discussion you should refer to the concepts discussed throughout INFO203.
- What does the term Mental Models describe in the context of human-computer interaction? Illustrate your answer with an example not discussed in the lecture.
- Identify four factors used to select an evaluation method. Explain for each factor how it helps in the selection.
- Why do we apply the concept of personas and scenarios in human-computing interaction? Your answer should include what personas and scenarios are and the possible consequences when the concept is not applied as part of an iterative design process.
- Explain two techniques that allow a designer to get insight into sporadic uses of technology.
- Explain Fitt’s Law and its practical consequences for designing user interfaces.
- You are in an early stage of developing a new human-computer interface and have finished your first prototype. You would like to collect feedback on its usability despite it not being fully functional. What options for running an evaluation do you have? Justify your answer.
- Name and explain two types of sequencing effects. How can they be mitigated?
CoursePear™提供各类学术服务，Essay代写，Assignment代写，Exam / Quiz助攻，Dissertation / Thesis代写，Problem Set代做等。