🍐 我们总结了加拿大代写中——UT代写的经典案例，如果你有任何Proposal代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。
You will develop a novel thesis critiquing an theory or concept in psychology from cultural stand point (e.g., a theory that have not taken diverse cultural experiences into consideration—can be from cultural level, economic level, etc.)
Essay Outline Format
State your thesis statement – this is an argument you are supporting.
For an example of a paper that critiques research in psychology, look at the reading by Heidi Keller Critiquing Attachment Theory. This is a great example.
Things to consider:
Provide a thoughtful analysis of this theory or concept, explain why it is problematic. A good example is the paper looking at attachment theory by Heidi Keller. An example a statement from this paper that may be considered a thesis: “Attachment theory represents the Western middle-class perspective, ignoring the caregiving values and practices in the majority of the world. However, attachment theory claims universality in all its components. Since the claim of universality implies moral judgments about good and bad parenting, ethical questions need to be addressed.”
You must find past research on this topic and use this to support your argument.
Use bullet points to discuss the logic and past research that supports your thesis.
- Should clearly state your thesis (not in point form).
- Summarize past findings and how these are connected to your argument (can be in point form).
- Start with your logic as to why you are critiquing this area or theory in psychology
- Then describe research that is related to this
- Then make a connection between the research and this logic
- Do this a few times and then state a brief conclusion—need to cite at least 5 research papers.
- This can all be in bullet points
Need to include a reference list (as a separate page). You need to cite all research discussed-APA style