Choose to study one aspect of relationship between the arts and the economy (for example, the economic impact of festivals; gentrification and the arts; micro-grants to artists) and discuss the arts and economic impact.
Step one: Research the topic by finding articles, reports, books, and credible websites that inform your topic and that provide varying points of view. Your views must be supported by research.
Step two: Prepare a thesis statement, one-page outline and annotated bibliography as per the marking rubric. (November 22nd)
Step three: Using feedback from the research plan, write an argumentative paper. (December 17)
The paper should be:
- 2,000 to 2,500 words
- double spaced
- a sans serif font (ex. Calibri)
- 11-12-point font
- 2.54 cm margins on all sides
- include a bibliography (not included in word count)
- No more than 15 pages (cover page, paper, bibliography, appendices, etc.)
- Saved as LastName_ResearchPaper.doc