🍐 我们总结了英国代写中——代写论文的经典案例，如果你有任何quantitative research代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。(英国论文代写)
Summative Assessment – Word Limit: 2,000 Words
Critically engage with ONE piece of quantitative social inequalities research covered in this module, by focusing on the aspects of operationalisation, measurement, and sampling.
1. (200-300 words) Introduce the study (provide a brief description of the study aims and research design).
2. (700-800 words) OPERATIONALISATION and MEASUREMENT (focus on two variables)
- What do the variables indicate?
- What is the type of each variable?
- What is the role of each variable in the analysis?
- Provide the descriptive statistics for these variables and explain what they mean.
- Discuss these variables by drawing on at least one research evaluation criterion. 3. (700-800 words) SAMPLING
- Describe the sampling method.
- In what way does the sampling strategy inform the aims of the chosen study?
- In your view, is the sample representative of the population under investigation? Can results be generalised beyond the specific research context? Why? 4. (300-400 words) RECOMMENDATIONS
Make one research recommendation – you can choose between (a) and (b) below. For these recommendations you can draw on other studies or use your imagination.
a. Recommend an additional indicator that could benefit this research and suggest how it could be measured.
a. Recommend an improvement to the sampling strategy and explain how this could benefit the research aims.
Your essay should reference sources clearly using the Harvard System, and include a complete list of references at the end. You should only include references of the works that you have cited in the essay. Referencing support is available here. Do not forget to reference the studies you are reviewing. References and appendices are not included in word limits. Final word counts should be no more than 10% above or below the limits stated above.
For the sources you will be using, please consult only the scholarly sources, you may use the sources from the handbook.
Appendix 1: Referencing Guidelines
Your assessed essay must be correctly referenced and include a list of references. You will lose marks if your work is not referenced correctly. The table below shows how you should cite sources in the main text.
|If you summarise, explain or refer to what an author has written, give the author’s surname and the year of publication in brackets.||There are a variety of feminist responses to pornography (Segal, 1992).|
|If the author’s name occurs naturally in the sentence, the reference within brackets should only give the year (do not repeat the name).||Segal (1992) discusses feminist responses to pornography.|
|When explaining an idea using another author’s words, you must put those words within single quotation marks and give the publication date and page number where the quote appears. The author’s name can appear either in the text or in the brackets, but not in both.||Segal argues that ‘feminists object not to the sexual explicitness in pornography, but to the sexism’ (1992: p.2). or|
It has been argued that ‘feminists object not to the sexual explicitness in pornography, but to the sexism’ (Segal, 1992: p.2).
|If you want to cite an author that you saw cited by another author, make sure that you indicate both the original author and the source where you found the quote. In the list of references, only include the source which you actually consulted.||‘Pornography is the theory, and rape is the practice’ (Morgan, 1972, quoted in Segal, 1992: p.3). (In this case, only Segal, 1992 would appear in the list of references.)|