🍐 我们总结了加拿大代写中——Essay代写的经典案例，如果你有任何Gender Studies代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。
The midterm is open book. I will upload the exam at 1 pm EST on Thursday, February 17, 2022. Students will have until 11:55 pm EST on Friday, February 18, 2022 to submit their responses under Assignments on OWL.
The exam will be made up of 3 parts. Part I (4 questions worth 5 points each = 20 points) will require you to distinguish between terms and concepts in your own words, with examples from lectures and/or readings. Part II (4 questions worth 5 points each = 20 points) will require you to provide short (2-3 sentences) answers in your own words, with examples from lectures and/or readings.
Part III (worth 20 points) will require you to respond to one of two essay questions.
All midterm questions will be drawn from this study guide.
The midterm is worth 30% of the course grade.
Terms and Definitions:
- Social Construction
- Heteronormative patriarchy
- Eurocentrism or Occidentalism
- 1st/2nd/3rd world
- Developed/Developing country/emerging economy/Global North/Global South
- International Relations/ Feminist International Relations
- Theories about obstacles to women’s leadership: Glass ceiling/ Glass Cliff/ the Labyrinth
- The “underdog” advantage
- Global Governance
- Comply or Explain
- “Power over”/ “Power with”
- Women in politics
- Feminist Politics
- Terrorism / Terrorist / Freedom Fighter
- “Global War on Terror”
List of Potential Essay Questions (800-word max.)
Two of these questions will appear in your midterm. You will be expected to respond to one in your own words. Please remember that there are no “right” or “wrong” answers to these questions. You are expected to produce thoughtful, well-argued and well-reasoned responses. You can write answers in the first or third person. You can refer to other readings and materials in your essay. References are not necessary.
- How does the study of feminist international relations differ from the mainstream or traditional study of international relations? What has feminist international relations contributed to the study of global issues and power relationships?
- You were assigned an article by Nancy Adler (Global Women Political Leaders) as a reading for this course. The article identified similarities and differences between the 25 women who had led countries around the world by the mid-1990s. How many women lead countries in 2022? What are some of the factors that help and hinder women who seek public leadership? Why is it important to think intersectionally about gender diversity in public leadership and global governance?
- Who is Malala Yousafzai? Why was she awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014? Why are some people critical of the attention and adulation she has received from Western countries?
CoursePear™提供各类学术服务，Essay代写，Assignment代写，Exam / Quiz助攻，Dissertation / Thesis代写，Problem Set代做等。