🍐 我们总结了格拉斯哥代写中——Simu8代写的经典案例，如果你有任何Operation Management代写的需要，可以随时联络我们。CoursePear™ From @2009。
Assignment (100%) – MS976 Service Operations and Simulation
Choose a service operation (note it is easier to choose an operation rather than a particular company, so instead of for instance British Airways, it is recommended that you choose Airline Operations.). Complete both parts (A and B) as explained below.
Part (A): (40%) (Maximum 6 pages)
For the first part, you need to incorporate (apply) four topics in your selected organisation. These are:
- IHIP and the associated discussions
- Service classifications (dimensions (4-5)/model (only one model is enough)
- Design and Quality aspects in your selected organisation Learning outcome:
- To understand specific characteristics of a typical services operation and the use of service classification models by applying relevant theories, models and conceptual frameworks studied in class and/or from suggested readings.
- To understand the challenges of service design and quality aspects in an organisation with explicit reference to content in class material.
- Part (B): (60%) (Maximum 4 pages) + Simul8 model file
- Choose a particular aspect of the operations of your selected operations above and try to study it using simulation. This should include the following:
- Simulate the operation using Simul8. You may use real data where possible or you may assume the required data
- Very briefly discuss what performance measures (KPIs) are important in this operation that can also be studied by simulation
- Change the values, ‘play’ with the model, to understand its features in particular those features that relate to the performance measure/s of your choice
d. Discuss and illustrate your understanding of how the operation behaves with regard to the chosen performance measure/s (KPIs)
e. Copy a snapshot of the model with any other relevant pictures (e.g. graphs) in your report and explain them as appropriate.
- To be able to identify those aspects of service operations in which discrete event simulation (DES) may be applicable
- To be able to approach and complete a DES project, in the context of service operations, in a rational and analytical way Deliverables:
- A report of maximum 10 pages (Min pt. 12, single spaced para) including references, appendices and every other supplement.
- A Simul8 file (please make sure you will reset it before saving and uploading).
Simul8 file submission gives an error but just ignore it as we receive your files.
Please do not submit in ZIP or any other format (only Word/PDF for the report and S8 file (one file only for the model).
Deadline (4th July), two file submission on myplace only.
Some important points (Read this in conjunction with appendix 1 at the end):
- Select to model a minimum of 5 and Maximum of 8 activities for Simul8 model
- Can assume data based on your best guess but be thoughtful and critical
- Clearly explain the modelling objective (what are the KPIS you are looking into)
- Try to optimize the model by adjusting one KPI at a time
- State your assumptions and simplifications clearly
Marking criteria and feedback template (with reference to the learning outcomes mentioned). Note that not all criteria apply to all parts of the assignment so a judgment will be based on most relevant criteria applicable to any one part or (sub-parts) of the assignment.
Part A and part B
Exceptional demonstration of the learning outcomes (90-100)
Exceptional in most or every respect, the work demonstrates all of the characteristics noted for First class in the Outstanding range below and is also well beyond the level expected of a highly competent student at their level of study, and could not be bettered for the level of study.
Outstanding demonstration of the learning outcomes (80-89)
- – A breadth of appropriate and focussed knowledge, and a deep and critical understanding of the subject matter
- – An outstanding standard of synthesis and evaluation, and a critical and insightful analysis
- – Complexity of thought, creativity, insight and/or originality
- – Evidence of comprehensive reading and thought of significant complexity and well beyond, but still relevant to, course/assignment materials
- – Outstanding use of references and exemplars, well beyond, but still relevant to course/assignment materials
- – An outstanding standard of writing and communication and/or presentation that is clearly and logically structured Excellent demonstration of the learning outcomes (70-79)
- – Wide, appropriate and focussed knowledge and critical understanding of the subject matter
- – An excellent standard of synthesis and evaluation and/or shows critical and insightful analysis
- – Some complexity of thought, insight and/or originality
- – Evidence of comprehensive reading and thought beyond course/assignment materials – Excellent use of references and exemplars
- – An excellent standard of writing and communication and/or presentation, that is clearly and logically structured Comprehensive demonstration of the learning outcomes (60-69)
- – A very good or good level of appropriate knowledge and critical understanding of the subject matter, with only occasional lapses in detail
- – Very good or good synthesis, analysis, reflection, understanding and/or critical evaluation
- – Evidence of reading and thought beyond course/assignment materials
- – Appropriate use of references and exemplars A good standard of writing and communication and/or presentation that is clearly and logically structured
Satisfactory demonstration of the learning outcomes (50-59)
- – Satisfactory knowledge and a reasonable understanding of the essential material
- – Weaknesses in the synthesis and/or analysis, reflection, understanding and critical evaluation of material, resulting in parts of the work being overly descriptive in nature
- – General accuracy with occasional mistakes and/or reduced focus on the main issue or lapses in detail
- – Limited evidence of reading and thought beyond course/assignment materials
- – A satisfactory standard of writing and communication and/or presentation, where there may be weaknesses in the clarity and/or structure of the work
- – Appropriate use of references and exemplars, though there may be minor flaws in the referencing technique Unsatisfactory demonstration of the learning outcomes (less than 50)
Appendix 1 (expectations from Simul8 Model and associated report part)
- Background of the selected organisation (business, system)
- Problem scenario
- Modelling objective
- Features used in Simul8 (provide a list of where it has been used)
- Experimentation, results and recommendations Features and technical levels
- Not expected to use all features learned in the module but the expectation is to cover most of the features in sensible way.
- If using advance features like labels, images, watch window etc., this needs to be justified in the report (features list) to validate where and why the feature has been used.
- As the expectation is not to use all the features , the grades will not be based mainly on what features have been used , but the overall report , modelling presentation and the rationale to use them
- Results should be compared from at least 2,3 scenarios to provide a reasonable comparison and a clear discussion on the recommendation is expected
- Do not try to model everything in the system, but provide the assumptions and simplifications, model inputs and outputs clearly. Complex model does not necessarily mean a good model.
The Reading List from Part A Should be used.